Terms and Conditions.
- You (the client) will be deemed to have accepted Pawsitive Pet Services’ Terms and Conditions upon making a booking.
- The price of the service you will receive will be agreed upon before the service commences.
- Payment should be made in cash or by bank transfer on or before the first day of service. Alternatively, cash should be ready to collect from your property upon the first day of service. Invoices and receipts are available upon request.
- Failure to provide payment in the agreed manner will result in the cancellation of service.
- We require 48 hours’ notice for cancellation of bookings. Bookings which are cancelled with less than 48 hours’ notice will be required to be paid in full.
- In the event that we have to cancel a booking, we will give you as much notice as possible. We will refund you in full, and provide details of other trusted pet professionals in your area.
- Your booking will be validated by us via email, text or WhatsApp.
- All equipment and materials required for your service must be provided by you, the client. This will include but is not exclusive to: food, leads, bedding and medication.
- You (the client) are responsible for informing us of any behavioural or medical issues that your animal(s) has prior to making a booking.
- Your keys will be kept in a secure locked box when with us. Your personal information will not be stored with them.
- It is recommended that we keep your key in our secure locked box if you wish to book a service with us again, including short notice bookings. This will be discussed when you make a booking.
- Your data will be stored on a password protected computer and phone, of which only the owner, Sophie Barnett, has access to. Your data will not be passed on to any other individual or company without your written consent.
- In the event of an emergency, we will contact you (the client) first, and after a reasonable number of attempts, we will then contact your emergency contact. We can provide pet first aid in the event of an accident or emergency, however any further treatment must be provided by a veterinary professional. In the event that we cannot contact either you (the client) or your emergency contact in a serious emergency, we will take the advice and action of your chosen vet up to the value of £1000. This will be paid by you or through your insurance. You (the client) are responsible for all costs associated with veterinary treatment whilst in the care of Pawsitive Pet Services.
- In the unlikely event that your pet should pass away in our care, or before we have arrived, we will call you and/or your emergency contact to inform you and discuss how you would like to proceed.
- In the event of inclement weather (snow, ice, high temperatures), we reserve the right to cancel or amend your booking with short notice. This is to ensure the safety and welfare of your pet. Where possible, we can offer an alternative such as: walking at a cooler part of the day, popping in to let the dog in to the garden, or providing exercise and mental stimulation for your pets.
- Pawsitive Pet Services shall not be held responsible for any damage to client’s property, or that of others, caused by client’s pets during the period in which they are in its care.
- Pawsitive Pet Services accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to the home during the period services are being delivered.
- Pawsitive Pet Services reserves the right to refuse a service.